• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

DoD discs (1 Viewer)

SmokinHippy

RedCents
im trying to find a way to wait for combat only if Fists of wu buff is on do disc but i cant find a way sence it is a song type disc to check if it is curently going and in fast groups to just cast at beginin of battl would waiste too much endurance and on long raid fights it fades too fast is there a way to check if current buff is on u if is skip if isnt and above X endurance the do disc ?

This is UNTESTED.

It should:
Make sure your targeting an NPC, and that your in combat, not invised, FD, %end >=20%, etc.

If all those variables are met, it will:
See if your Combat Ability "Fists of Wu" is ready, and Make sureThe buff is not on you.

Then if those are met, it will /doability Fists of Wu

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Stunned} && ${Target.LineOfSight} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance} >= 20) {
   /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady["Fists of Wu"]} && !${Me.Buff["Fists of Wu"].ID}) {
      /doability "Fists of Wu"
      }
   }
/return

DoD discs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back