• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

DoCrack offset question. (can this be done) (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
Rich (BB code):
593 You are too inexperienced in your craft to even consider attempting this combination.

After reading offset finding guides, I see that eqstr_us is used for alot of offsets. Specificaly this one listed above is used for the pop combines, where you need to have 212 or 221 skill to even attempt the combine. I am wondering if any of you offset guru's can add this offset so you can make the combine before that skill level.

Is this possible?

Yes it would, let me expand upon this a bit, so the people who know about offsets know what I am talking about.

This recipe is a skill restricted combine...

Rich (BB code):
Ethereal Silk Swatch

Components: Ethereal Curing Agent, Strand of Ether(2)
In: Tanaan Loom
Yield: 1
Required Skill Level: 220
Trivial: 212

If you try and do this combine before 220, you get the following message...

Rich (BB code):
You are too inexperienced in your craft to even consider attempting this combination.

Which you can find in eqstr_us 593. I noticed by reading other boards about offsets this eqstr_us file is used for base offsets or something.

So it appears to me this offset would probably be a clientside check and not a serverside. If it is in face clientside, I am sure this docrack can be produced.

Does this explain it more?

Abyss said:
What color is the message in game when you get it?

To be honest I dont know, it is either white or yellow. It has been so long, I will find out when the game opens though and I can log in.

If you could make this offset work Abyss you would be my MQ2UltraHero.dll !!!

DoCrack offset question. (can this be done)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back