• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Cxfer (1 Viewer)

I dont think it works any more. I have the new dll and the bag in bag works but its still flaged no drop and i cant Transfer at all :(. Also the czone /gate is not working right takes me to the newbe starting spots not my bind.

as of right now it wont work because of the new NO TRADE flag to items.. however shared no drop works.. so that means there is probably a way around it to make it tradable again... looks like they made bags inside bags display status to all bags if they no drop.

Hello everyone,

I apologize for my absence, but last Wednesday I was involved in a small accident and have been in the hospital and/or recuperating since then. I have many, many unread emails, and I'm going to start from the top and try to get back to everyone as soon as possible.

A good portion of the inquiries that are waiting for me are in regards to MQ2CXfer. After doing some testing, I've determined that the plugin is nerfed in full. There's nothing more I can do.

cronic

Thanks for letting everyone know, Sidden.

Also, I feel it necessary to offer my sincerest apologies to those of you who used my files without paying for them. I wish the method wasn't nerfed, for your benefit. I really, really do.

cronic

Thanks bunches Jadeone...

I been surfing the EQ 1 pages for 2 days now...

vision starting to blurr

8-)

Just FYI .. I am a UBER board Troll... till icanplay EQ again... lol

I went to the site.. was just surfin...

Till i get MQ2 up and running...

and i am back home .. playin EQ

I not buyin nothin.. lol...

Thanks TONE ..

I will google before I buy any pluggins

8-)

does that plugin of equip anything in anyslot still work and if so anyone have it i have a few epic kills i need to do and this would help for the 10 mins i need it

also any info on nerfing and such would be cool also

I know it was working up until this patch today. I inspected a couple people a week ago that were wearing ear only items in ring slots and such. Probably be working soon enough once they figure out how the eqgame.exe was changed

wel if anyone hass it can they post it would love not to pay another person on plugins that i should be able to get here if soemoen here is sellin i can donate it seems like a good thing to use if you use it in moderation

Koneman said:
wel if anyone hass it can they post it would love not to pay another person on plugins that i should be able to get here if soemoen here is sellin i can donate it seems like a good thing to use if you use it in moderation

Not one capital, not one period. Dude.. you type like a retard. No one will take you seriously with run-on posts like that. You are painful to read.

-j

Tone said:
Why do you keep linking that trash... They're just reselling other people's work for ridiculous prices. Shit half of that stuff you can get for free if you use google.

How about because basically everything sold there is Cronic's work, and he has permitted them to sell it there. There's a diffrence in selling other people's work, and re-selling, or marketing it for the owner. and I dont really think warp counts as "1/2 that shit".... Thanks for the flame tho, their always fun.

You know what, on second thought, I dont think Warp was cronic's work it was Psychotik's, I dunno, could be wrong, but /shrug its so common nowa days onPA and shit, what's 1 more seller:P

Last edited:
Cxfer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back