• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

curious on pl'ing (1 Viewer)

shadowman33

RedCents
70¢
Does anyone pl for plat? I have a great group of friends in my guild, but not enough players of high enough lvl to pl me right. I'm more than paranoid about using warps, etc. Seems like I've hit a brick wall on lvl'ing my 55 druid. Just curious if anyone does it. By chance if anyone is interested, send me pm and we can discuss it.

Druids can PL themselfs that level either at PoN nightstlakers (WW) or quading wyrvens in CS. :) did 57-62 and nightstalkers easy great crash and fast exp.

I understand your frustration...I'm a guild Rouge. I won't join a guild due to greed issues. I've been playing for 4+ years and have heard, "But our guild is better." It's just not true...I've help build lots of guilds only to destroy them once the greedy people thought they were gods.

Solution was to make a solo class and dispite all the nerfs in EQ like no more AE kiting I was able to get my bard from 0-62 in no time without MQ2. Once they nerfed GE, I got bored with game. Thought I'd try a necro and hit the wall at 55. After much thought, I said, "screw it" and got MQ2. I have bard running almost constantly and with /warp kiting on Ikky Necro it's rare that I die which is great due to lower exp for Iksar's. Bard now is 66 and 85aa and all my equipment still sucks.

Use it smartly, don't be warping up to a GM and /bird or showing off to your friends. Go behind a bookcase or in a building to gate if you need to. If a group of people do show up in your camp - drop macros and take the death if it comes. It's not the GM's you need to worry about it's the whiners that petition cause they don't like the cheating. I'm betting that if they used MQ2 once they'd be cheating themselves.

So to answer your question about PLing. I'd get a bard in your group and let the bard PL your group. Once you hit 62 or flag HOH, go to Vol Guard camp and let your friends sit in corner while you run in circles killing the guards. You will however need to battle once in awhile to build your skills. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think /twist allows you to build song skills.

Send me email on what server you're on and I'll see if I can help.

twist will build up skills of the songs you are using, so if you want to build up all bard skills just sit in a cornere somewhere away from NPC's and twist a few songs to get all your skills up. But with some you will have to do 1 skill at a time pending onwhat instrument you are holding.

That's been the problem, is I can not find a bard that will do it. As I said, I have a great group of friends in my guild and would never leave it, We just don't have the uber lvl toons yet to help me. I've seen all these "uber xp/AA/plat" macros everywhere, but they are all based off Bards from what I see. I recently had someone I know get banned for /warp so I am just too paranoid to use it. I know some of these macro's could probably be altered to fit a solo druid, but that is way beyond my abilities yet. I am always pl'ing all my guild lower lvl alts for them and enjoy doing it, the problem is they and my alts are getting to lvls now that I take on too much damage from the multi pull mobs even with my ds working on them. Anyway, was just a curious question.

curious on pl'ing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back