• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

cronic still around? (1 Viewer)

jackass

RedCents
been emailing him no responce wondering if he still fixing his plugins from before he stoped selling them

From what I remember, he's no longer taking orders, meaning no new customers. He is however still supporting those that have used his services in the past. I havent gotten my updates from him either but know that he travels a lot. Since I use ghost for my Cleric it's difficult to even try to play the old way. Invis pots? What are those? ;)

I'm sure he will come through soon... he always does.

Yeah, he's still updating his plugins.

Email From Cronic said:
Hello everyone,

As of Friday, July 8th, plugins will not be available for purchase. For
those of you who have requested information and pricing, I'll respond to
your email by sometime tomorrow.

Additional licenses will be available at the usual price for those who've
already purchased a plugin. However, these licenses will only be allowable
for machines that are owned by the owner of the plugin. If your buddy needs
a copy, have him/her purchase before July 8th.

Maintenance will continue to be provided at no charge. I'll be updating
plugins for each patch, just as I do now, and providing license key updates
when necessary. Feature additions may still happen from time to time, as
well as necessary bug fixes. I will be setting up a donation page for those
who'd like to contribute for my continued time spent, but donations are
certainely not required.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
cronic

I sent him a message via this site, and direct email with no response. That was a couple weeks ago. His plugins were great, and I hope he is doing well.

Nothing here yet either. Lastime he went this long w/o a response we was away on business. Prolly the case here too, usually about 2 weeks at a time.

Always worth the wait though :D

well dont worry to much about ghost its pretty much nerfed. you can still ghost just not use range or other things. But I just want my new cronic dll for the other ones I have from him

jackass said:
well dont worry to much about ghost its pretty much nerfed. you can still ghost just not use range or other things. But I just want my new cronic dll for the other ones I have from him

Ghost is perfect for moving around the zone also. Corpse dragging is also possible if you don't have a working /sumcorpse plugin.

Ghost, run to camp, ghost off. =)

cronic still around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back