• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Creating first macro (1 Viewer)

Alchropie

RedCents
I'm looking into trying to make a macro, i read the "how to" post and it kind of confused me..it actually made more sense looking at written macros than trying to read that..i just have a few questions the point of my mac is going to be able to zone out, warp to expedition giver, hail, /say to get expd, then warp back to zoneline, once zoned in warp to kite spot and begin kiting then once expiditon is done rinse and repeat...you can put all that into a macro yes? like /warp loc ### ### ### or does it have to have $[] and all that ? ill be searching the forums and looking for macros hopefully i can kinda piece my own together hehe, also is there a way to have your character literally run to a location? like from the expedition giver to the expd zone in?

To have your character run the path, you'd need MQ2AdvPath plugin, or the AdvPath.inc include from VIP, then actually record your path to run it later. As for what you're talking about, look for the Vxed or Forgotten Halls bard macros, since those do EXACTLY what you want.

Ive looked at some of the vxed macros and i didnt see one that zoned out and refreshed the expedition then zoned back in and started kiting again if i missed something pls let me know...also at what level can you start doing forgotten halls?

Like 20? Not sure exactly.

As for refreshing expedition, the macros are event-driven. When you get zoned out at the end of your instance, the event for zoning into the start zone would be triggered, and the macro would get another instance and start over.

where is a forgotten halls macro? that is event driven? id like to try it..i cant find a good place to kite at level 15ish im on the aviak island in OOT seems like a pretty secluded area but only thing, i had to pull al the mobs dont get much pathers and FoB got really slow..at lvl 15 bards only have the bellows and it does 8 dmg so kills are kinda slow
+++++++
ok scratch that..the aviaks run and a named just agroed so back to the drawing board

Creating first macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back