• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Crashing using itemtarget/gank when going to move items? (1 Viewer)

makrolover

RedCents
Ok so using /itemtarget then /gank and did it for about 150 items today when I went to put them in bank I crashed, came back and only had 1 of each item... just did it again, got to about 25 then went to put them in bank, crashed, only had 1 of one of them and 0 of other.

What's up?

Sounds like you leaving them on you cursor or something. Does your macro have a /autoinventory after the /gank command.

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Cursor.ID}) /autoinventory

You aren't using mq2superstacker are you? That plugin is kind of borked and could cause similar problems as well.

Kaladim, the Red Mushrooms and Blue Mushrooms in farm area (Actual items are strange dark fungus and underfoot mushroom) show up as itemtarget as Red_mushroom1016 etc when /itemtarget.

Its odd, it'll show up in inventory, stack as if its there, but once I zone or try to use it, poof.

Crashing using itemtarget/gank when going to move items?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back