• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - crashes (1 Viewer)

g_kinz

RedCents
323¢
ok for the last few months EQ crashed just about every time i zone into PoT or the GL any way to figure out why? if MQ2 is off no problems soon as i load mq2 it crashes

I've been crashing for a month or more, once yesterday even without MQ2 running whenever I camp out. It's something massively buggy I think with the latest EQ Clients.

Usually happens with me as well on log out. Zone doesn't really matter on mine. Happens on main mq2 machine, and on my laptop which only ever runs my main (95 necro) and has never had mq2 installed.

I believe the crashing is do to the welcome window, because if that trys to open on my machine when guys are logging in it will crash them sometimes,and I have noticed somketimes when I have been on already zoning into guild lobby that window will try to pop open , don't ask me why but it seems to have a thing to try to open when going through certain zones

Question - crashes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back