• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Couple of Questions EQ and Computer related (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
First, hey guys, how ya been? Hope everyone is doing well. Heres my questions.

Is there any program or way to find out the speed and type of ram in one of my computers? I know two have SDRam one is pc 100 other is pc 133 and my third is DDR, I would like to find out what the speed of my DDR ram is so I might upgrade it to two gigs.

Second, anyone know some real good Accuracy gear? Augs or armor, for a ranger and a rogue? I already know about the lightning mantle, bloodlink chestmail and the kyv eye, anyone know of any other ones to get my accuracy on my rogue and ranger to 150? Any help here is appriciated.

Thanks in advance, N

On the ram, best bet is to remove your current ram and take it with you so they can match it.

The stickers and/or labeling on the ram will identify its type and speed for the sales person to match it properly.

CPU-Z is a freeware program that tells you lots of information about your computer. It has comprehensive knowledge about your RAM too. Screens below for your viewing pleasure. :)

screen1.gif

screen2.gif

Couple of Questions EQ and Computer related

Users who are viewing this thread

Back