• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Could a condition be set for entire sections? DPS, buffs, etc? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
4,520¢
I don't know how any of this is programmed so if this is too complex for keeping it simple, no probs. But it was just a thought. What a thought for example is that my Warrior has a lot of dps abilities that he spams when a mob is incoming but not actually in range. I can put a condition on each entry to tell him to check that they are in range first, but maybe it would be useful to have a condition like that for a whole section.

It might let you do other useful things too, like maybe the heal section, only use these heals if in combat or below 80% or something. Otherwise they could just let bard regen do its thing. Or maybe on a mage pet toys section, only start summoning items if you are not in combat. Otherwise it might be best he just focuses on nuking the immediate danger. Etc.

Just an idea. I wouldn't really care about it unless it was maybe an easy tweak to KA.

Request - Could a condition be set for entire sections? DPS, buffs, etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back