• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Copying PS2 Games? Backup? (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
Any of you know if backing up a ps2 game is the same as backing up a dvd? Get the right program to decrypt and game to iso to dvd?

Just makin sure cause my ultracool snazzy top of the line bios based mod chip is being delivered tomorrow.

(If this is against the forum rules I apologize and remove it)

Thanks for the heads up guys. I am a huge Resident evil fan. I already bough RE4 and I am gonna get the others as well, including the originals for PS1.

My daughter is 16 months old so she will be wanting to play sinple video games in the next 8 months or so. Can you guys suggest any good games for 2 year old girl for PS2 or PS1? Would obviously have to be very simple for she will only be two yewars old.

nijhal said:
Thanks for the heads up guys. I am a huge Resident evil fan. I already bough RE4 and I am gonna get the others as well, including the originals for PS1.

My daughter is 16 months old so she will be wanting to play sinple video games in the next 8 months or so. Can you guys suggest any good games for 2 year old girl for PS2 or PS1? Would obviously have to be very simple for she will only be two yewars old.

that dance game. I forgot what it's called, but my girls love it. the extra floor controllers only cost like $10

Copying PS2 Games? Backup?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back