• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Controlling basic Merc commands? (1 Viewer)

pushing4wardback

RedCents
13¢
I need to suspend and unsuspend my cleric merc for a bard kiting macro I am writing. (recovering from accidental death) Does anyone know of a way to do this besides clicking the ususpend/suspend button in the merc window? Also if clicking is the only way... can someone point me in the right direction to figure out how to manipulate the mouse using mq2.

Thanks in advance :D

I need to suspend and unsuspend my cleric merc for a bard kiting macro I am writing. (recovering from accidental death) Does anyone know of a way to do this besides clicking the ususpend/suspend button in the merc window? Also if clicking is the only way... can someone point me in the right direction to figure out how to manipulate the mouse using mq2.

Thanks in advance :D

I use this often. Generally I have it check what zone I am in to determine to suspend or unsuspended the merc. Problem is that this works for BOTH. So you need to make a for loop and check Group.Member[x].

This would be one used to suspend MERC. If it is ONLY you and Merc could use Keypress F2 or something and check {Target.ID} and see that way too.
Rich (BB code):
/declare temp                int local

/for temp 1 to ${Group.GroupSize}
/delay 1s
/target ${Group.Member[temp]}
/delay 1s
/if (!${Target.Name.Equal.[MERCNAME]}) {
|-------------------------Need to put YOUR merc's name in the above
/if (!${Window[MercenaryManageWnd].Open}) (${Window[MercenaryManageWnd].Open})
/nomodkey /notify MMGW_ManageWnd MMGW_SuspendButton LeftMouseUp
/echo Merc Suspended
}
/delay 1s
/next temp

Or could just use this each time you zone (i.e. check what zone you're in, etc)
Rich (BB code):
/if (!${Window[MercenaryManageWnd].Open}) (${Window[MercenaryManageWnd].Open})
/nomodkey /notify MMGW_ManageWnd MMGW_SuspendButton LeftMouseUp

Controlling basic Merc commands?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back