• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Conditions? (1 Viewer)

morlucius

RedCents
522¢
I would say for taking ones Ini file and making it my own I have done a great job. Now as far as a tank goes ( SK ) they have many deff abilities they get from melee tombs. What i am trying to do is say 2 mob pull i use these 2 def abilities, if 3 mobs i use these 2, and so on.

I been using this strat in the AE section as i can do |2|mob, |3|mob, and ect... What seems to happen though is if 4 are pulled it hits all of am, 3 then just 4 gets used.

[AE]
AEOn=1
AESize=13
AERadius=50
AE1=Explosion of Hatred|2|Mob
AE2=Explosion of Spite|3|Mob
AE3=Revulsion|3|Mob
AE4=Disgust|2|Mob
AE5=Krellnakor Mantle|3|Mob
AE6=Tylix's Carapace|4|Mob
AE7=Impenitent|2|Mob
AE8=Vizal's Carapace|4|Mob
AE9=Impudent|2|Mob
AE10=Doomscale Mantle|3|mob

What i am looking for is what kind of condition should i write or should i be trying this some other way?

I don't run an SK, but conditions using greater and less than should work (someone else may know a cleaner way of doing it though)

AE1=Explosion of Hatred|Mob |Cond1
Cond1=${Me.XTarget} > 1 && ${Me.XTarget} < 3

AE2=Explosion of Spite|Mob|Cond2
Cond2=${Me.XTarget} > 2 && ${Me.XTarget} < 4

AE6=Tylix's Carapace|Mob|Cond3
Cond3=${Me.XTarget} > 3

While I am still using the snips you gave me. I did how ever have a erp a derp moment. I can only use one tier as you can use only one of that line at a time.

So i did use it to make sure that say on 4 mobs it isnt using all my deff CD's when only one sticks but as far as being able to use multiple tiers i wont be able to due to only one of that line can be active

Question - Conditions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back