• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Complete Heal Rot Macro. (1 Viewer)

Devlin

RedCents
130¢
Does anyone have a Complete Heal Rot Macro?..

Or a quick outline of one that handles fizzles, announcing to channels, and if a spell isn't ready to be cast?... I'm sure i could create one.. but i'm too lazy atm, and i can't find any on redguides atm...

Thanks

I know its not what you want, but I run the afcleric mac and have multiple clerics in group. I set 1 to cheal at 80% and the others to 78% and if i have a 3rd i set it to 75%. When the first cheal lands you other clerics will likely be casting cheal too, but they will duck out of it if you mt gets back up above the % they are set to cast. It sorta acts as a ghetto ch rota as when your 1st cleric runs low just reset the % so the second cleric is running 80% etc and your lom cleric will have a chance to med.

Also it will call heals that you set into a channel that you can designate.

Do you want one for a single cleric? or one for Multiple clerics using eqbc or irc?

This should work. Just change the Tanks name, and the delay in the declare's and your gtg. (I didn't test this)

Useage: /mac cheal (when you want to start casting)

Rich (BB code):
|CHeal.mac by HardOne
|Change TanksName to = your tank
|Change 10s to = your delay in the CHRot

#include spell_routines.inc

Sub Main
	/declare MA			int outer TanksName
	/declare DELAY		int outer 10s

:loop
		/target ${MA}
		/call Cast "Complete Healing" gem1
		/delay ${Delay}
		/goto :loop
	/return

For Multiple clerics, turn this into a looping event, then setup a mac, that will trigger the event for each cleric at a specific interval. Instant Perfect CH mac (Sort of, it will get slightly off on a fizzle for time to recast, I didn't program any delay adjust for fizzles.)

Complete Heal Rot Macro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back