• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Compiling (1 Viewer)

rawwar

RedCents
20¢
OK Have read and tried to follow Cade's post on compiling but think its a little out dated and I know peeps are getting thier new copies on VB so if someone could steer me towards a link that would let me start compiling I would appreciate it ....

Ok have the part down to do the modes to most stuff... first real issue was at the antiwarp offsets....
Can do noauth changes fine
Can do the timestamp changes
In EQData.h replace I am not sure of this becasue the numbers in Cade's are different and I assume its cause it was a different patch
Changing the antiwarp settings.... I can get the offest but cannot find where to put in Mq2main.h

Thats a start

Are you talking about In EQData.h replace

Rich (BB code):
/*0x24c*/ FLOAT Unknown0x24c[0x3];
with

Rich (BB code):
/*0x24c*/ FLOAT SafeYLoc;
/*0x250*/ FLOAT SafeXLoc;
/*0x254*/ FLOAT SafeZLoc;

If you look closely, those are spaces vice TAB's in between each. Change them to TAB's and it looks like this:

Rich (BB code):
/*0x24c*/	FLOAT	Unknown0x24c[0x3];

and

Rich (BB code):
/*0x24c*/	FLOAT	SafeYLoc;
/*0x250*/	FLOAT	SafeXLoc;
/*0x254*/	FLOAT	SafeZLoc;

as far as changing:

Rich (BB code):
#define	CDisplay__MoveLocalPlayerToSafeCoords	0

If your using any of the Warp plugins here, it defines CDisplay__MoveLocalPlayerToSafeCoords in the plugin. Also, that portion of MQ2Main.h was removed (I think).

If you use TurkReno's MQ2RWarp (found here: http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=11803 ) it show's you (in the comments at the top of the MQ2RWarp.cpp file) the only 2 things you need to change in the source for it to work (2 changes to the MQ2CommandsAPI)

Hope this helped you out some.

Compiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back