• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Compiled - Compile with Ghostkill Free (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha nice attempt to steal people usernames and passwords me thinks.... I'd say something to the extent that he is the gum on my shoe, but it wouldn't even come close to explaining what slime Codecaster is...

Oh, btw how is that No Delay code coming? ... thats right you screwed people out of money saying it was going to be released, when we all KNOW it never will. Sucks to be those folks, and NEVER EVER trust anything from CodeCaster.

One more note, change your name codecaster, because it is complete mud in ANY EQ community including your own membership at mmoplugins lol.

Aww Abyss you sour little cry baby I dont have the time of day to worry about your sniffling you piece of crap. You steal my source and claim as your you sir are fukin worthless. And noob if you want to get out from under Abyss's desk and talk when your mouth isn't full come say it to me :) Don't hate on it cause your a sour little tart. Other then that it has alot of things to offer including WoW / Aion / EQ2 / EQ1 / Twelve Sky 2 and more coming.

code you shit is crap, always has been always will be....where's my money for farming you all those Phosphenes anyways? You told me your ND was gonna work a year ago....still no proof?

Aww Abyss you sour little cry baby I dont have the time of day to worry about your sniffling you piece of crap. You steal my source and claim as your you sir are fukin worthless. And noob if you want to get out from under Abyss's desk and talk when your mouth isn't full come say it to me :) Don't hate on it cause your a sour little tart. Other then that it has alot of things to offer including WoW / Aion / EQ2 / EQ1 / Twelve Sky 2 and more coming.

You are too funny.

Last edited:
Dear code,

Dude i have seen posted on your site for the past year and a half saying that ND was about to be up and have bought into it paying for my 1 year subscription at a time but now that my second year of overpaying for your useless rambles about ND is about to be released I think that your credibility is way gone and am seriously tired of you. [end rant]

CC you lost any credence long ago. While I wasn't involved with you with the EQ hacks, your little crybaby rant in a locked thread, complete with a threat to go to Florida and do harm is what killed you off. Real author don't make physical or death threats like you did.

Now FOAD you condom crumbs. The only violence I expect to see is from FBI when they come and bust you for scamming money on empty promises.

lock or delete it. its gonna be another endless rant by CC how cool he is and how abyss stole his stuffs.

enough is enough...

Compiled - Compile with Ghostkill Free
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back