• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Combine.mac broken? (1 Viewer)

Cmnjn

RedCents
Hi,

Not sure where I should post this so figured here would work.

I have been using combine mac for months with no problem, but in the last few weeks, maybe around 3/16 patch or so it stopped working for me partially. I start the macro normally and it doesn't do anything on its own, BUT if I click the combine button on the UI then it will /autoinventory it for me. Have had this happen with multiple chars, multiple accounts.

Any ideas?

Whole reason i use it is because I'm lazy and don't want to keep clicking lol. Yes I know there are nice new TS macros(Nice job with them Army) , call me old fashioned but I prefer the combine.mac so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Try
Rich (BB code):
#event OutOfStuff "Sorry, but you don't have everything you need for this recipe in your general inventory."

Sub Main
:Loop

:ClearCursor
/if (${Cursor.ID}) {
/autoinventory
/goto :ClearCursor
}

/notify TradeskillWnd CombineButton leftmouseup
/doevents
/delay 2
/notify TradeskillWnd AutoInvButton leftmouseup
/goto :Loop
/return

Sub Event_OutOfStuff
/endmacro
/return

hehe thanks for the fast reply!! :)

I actually was coming back to say i found the answer on MQ site, but saw you ahd already very quickly posted what i needed!

Combine.mac broken?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back