• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

CodeCompile v1.0 (1 Viewer)

can you post the inc files needed for the plugins, i.e. spellcast.inc

not sure why this ended up here but it wasn't meant for this thread

Last edited:
Any includes needed were added to the DLLs at compile time, if that's what you mean... But spellcast.inc is an include file for a macro, not a plugin. I didn't include any macros other than the default ones with this compile and none of them need spellcast.inc

-CodeCaster

Wtf... /zone works on my comp. Lemme dick around with it a bit and try it on another box. thx for the heads up. I'll get back to you asap.

Yeah I noticed I end up right next to the seer in PoK when I /gate... But I am bound at the soulbinder, so I assumed it was cool and that it was just sending me to safe point in my bind zone.

Which /zone and /gate are you guys using? Which plugin?

-CodeCaster

I believe the fix for the /gate problem was posted in the RWarp thread, like the last post as of 12:00am EST 11.20.05.

I will check it out. I do still need to know which plugin people are having these issues with though. I use MQ2Rwarp, so if it's an issue with PiggyZone....

-CodeCaster

Galuvwen said:
the order of ZoneBoundX and Y was backwards in EQData.h until this patch

need to change this

Rich (BB code):
VOID SimGate(PSPAWNINFO pChar, PCHAR szLine)
{
	CHAR szMsg[MAX_STRING] = {0};
	PCHARINFO2 pChar2 = GetCharInfo2();

sprintf(szMsg,"Gating...");
	WriteChatColor(szMsg,USERCOLOR_DEFAULT);
	DestZone=pChar2->ZoneBoundID;
	DestType=0;
	ZoneReason=11;
	Y=pChar2->ZoneBoundX;
	X=pChar2->ZoneBoundY;
	Z=pChar2->ZoneBoundZ;
	Heading=0;
	ZoneChange=true;
	return;
}

to this

Rich (BB code):
VOID SimGate(PSPAWNINFO pChar, PCHAR szLine)
{
	CHAR szMsg[MAX_STRING] = {0};
	PCHARINFO2 pChar2 = GetCharInfo2();

sprintf(szMsg,"Gating...");
	WriteChatColor(szMsg,USERCOLOR_DEFAULT);
	DestZone=pChar2->ZoneBoundID;
	DestType=0;
	ZoneReason=11;
	Y=pChar2->ZoneBoundY;
	X=pChar2->ZoneBoundX;
	Z=pChar2->ZoneBoundZ;
	Heading=0;
	ZoneChange=true;
	return;
}

Why the hell did they name their functions SimGate and SimFade? Lol that screwed me up for like 20 minutes trying to figure out why it wasn't working. That's not what it's called in the original source at all.

But anyway, fixed. At least /gate is in RWarp.

-CodeCaster

Nice compile - reloading w/ it now, will test and let you know.

btw anytime you want to talk politics let me know, I'd be happy to persuade you from the dark side :P

It's "Commie" not nazi, get your talking points correct from the headquarters, or are they all in jail now?

Yep just happened to me too... Will post fix in a few minutes.

*edit* Tried to post update, and file uploader is broken. Here's the error for RedBot to look at....

Rich (BB code):
Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/redguid/public_html/forums/attachmentstorage/f9a90d319aeb92d82aec296002ffbc58): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /includes/functions_file.php on line 277

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpPCDZIg' to '/home/redguid/public_html/forums/attachmentstorage/f9a90d319aeb92d82aec296002ffbc58' in /includes/functions_file.php on line 277

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /home/redguid/public_html/forums/attachmentstorage/f9a90d319aeb92d82aec296002ffbc58 (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /includes/functions_file.php on line 289

-CodeCaster

From whats said in the subscription error post. Red has new host server and thats probly why all the uploading is giving errors.

MQ2GMCheck Doesn't have any commands. It adds a TLO ${GMCheck} and prints a real-time message to the MQ2 chat window when a GM enters the zone.

From the code header...

Rich (BB code):
// ${GMCheck} returns TRUE or FALSE.
// ${GMCheck.Status} returns TRUE or FALSE.

So all you have to do is load the plugin. You don't have to initialize it with any commands.

*edit* - I was wrong about this, btw... There are actually a buttload of commands in the latest release, and I list them on the OP now. Sorry bout that. :o

-CodeCaster

Last edited:
Added a buttload of new plugins, including the new botnet line from the MQ2 boards. Appears to be a whoopass replacement for IRC. Go check it out and let me know how it works. :) I'll post descriptions and command lists as soon as I get the time to type it all out.

-CodeCaster

Just put the DoCrackWnd.xml in the same folder as the UI you currently use, then reload the UI in the options window. Should pop right up, provided you have the DoCrack plugin loaded.

-CodeCaster

damn dood. I'm not a huge fan of precompiles but when they work this well and are this robust, its hard NOT to use your compile....

nice work, CC.

Hey guys thanks for the feedback... I'm glad so many people are getting some use out of this compile. Sorry it's taking so long to complete the list of plugin syntax... You have no idea how much typing that crap is! :D

I will be including the NetBot server exe with the next release, so keep your eyes peeled. Hopefully I'll have everything done before the first of the month so this thread will be ready for the monthly competition. ;)

-CodeCaster

P.S. - Keep the red cents comin'... You guys freakin' rock! Thank you!

Hey guys... All this positive feedback pumped me up so much, I went off the deep end and updated almost all the rest of the documentation AND added TP's new MQ2HideDoors plugin AND updated the MQ2DoCrack.ini with more offsets AAAAAAAND finished the build of the EQ Box Chat Server exe! I really think this server and its client macros are going to change the way MQ users multi-box... Of course, all credit for this code goes to Omnictrl for putting this great stuff up on the boards over at MQ2.

Thanks again, guys. Enjoy!

-CodeCaster

Docrack window will forever haunt me. I can't get it to show up in your compile. I have the xml in the proper folder and I've loaded the skin and everything. It showed up fine in Ndawg's compile. What am I missing?

Let me get back to you on that... I don't use the window myself, so I'll load it up and see if I can figure out what's up. Thanks for the heads up.

-CodeCaster

There ya go, Hotter. Fixed the window problem... but I'd rather not discuss why it wasn't working... :rolleyes:

-CodeCaster

Excellent work code, btw did you add cronics new hidedoors plugin? If not no biggy will compile it in myself. Thanks,

--Tled

CodeCompile v1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back