• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Clicking off a buff during combat (1 Viewer)

uintahfw

RedCents
22¢
I can't remember where I saw the command for this in KA. What I am trying to do is have my monk cast mount before he pulls and then dismount once he assists the MA in combat when mob is at camp so he is not trying to fight mounted. I have him mounting no problem, but I cannot remember how to click off the mount as command in monk kissassist ini. Anyone able to help shed some light on this? Thanks!

I can't remember where I saw the command for this in KA. What I am trying to do is have my monk cast mount before he pulls and then dismount once he assists the MA in combat when mob is at camp so he is not trying to fight mounted. I have him mounting no problem, but I cannot remember how to click off the mount as command in monk kissassist ini. Anyone able to help shed some light on this? Thanks!
well you could just do a DPS1=command:/dismount|99 or something

Question - Clicking off a buff during combat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back