• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

/circle problems? (1 Viewer)

Alchropie

RedCents
anyone else having this issue: whenever i /circle on then stop running and try to circle again it comes up in the MQ window the right circling radius but then it doesnt circle..i have to /fade to be able to circle again anyone know whats causing this?

I got the same problem, not sure whats causing it either but i think it has been for quite a while.
What i normally do is unload moveutils and load up again ,then it works again

I have a bard as well as most other toons one at least one of my 3 accounts . That being said I am curious about this auto circle thing , is it the same as the autocircle you can do in eq with no macro and no trouble from eq admin? The one I learned (and sorry if this is a major nOOb statement) is this. Start your AOE damage spell or ( as I did) set up a continous loop twist and then push and hold the right or left arrow and the up arrow at the same time,Push the enter button at the same time that you release the arrow keys, bingo your on auto circle and DS AOE song is playing and no macro (at least no third party macro is being used) I used this tech to actually level him 3 levels i found a spot off to the left of the halas zone in point (with the port stone behind you) and had temp and 11 other ds and buffs on me set the song up then auto circle. I believe I was lvl 7 and the spiders wolfs and bears were still approx 3/4 dk blue and 1/4 lt blue and walked away would come back with my cleric periodically to refresh temp and let the bodies rot after a few hours I was lvl 10 and everything was green did regular melle and songs till low 20's and got side tracked with another toon so i havent gone any further with him. Sorry for the long windedness but I just wished to share what i KNew about autocircle eq legal and afk song leveling and exp collecting in a way that eq says is totally legal (why use a macro when you dont need to i guess i am saying) I hope it helps and i didnt insult anyone with my nOObness

if this auto circle macro that your talking about will restart the circle if a mob stuns you then yours is better than this one but I know nothing about it hence the almost question in my previous post

/circle problems?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back