• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

/circle on (1 Viewer)

gardenia

RedCents
Whenever is use /circle on 50 or whatever number it works great the first time. However...even after I do a /circle off and it stops...I can get it to work again unless I log back off and on again.....anyone else have this problem with their bard?

same here and i am also having trouble with my target mac. no matter what zone i am in i get the message no matches found i am new to this and i am liking it so far any thoughts?

actually you just need to do /circle unpause most likly, they changed the commands for that plug in take a look. I use it a lot, now you can just /circle 90 loc, loc, and if you want to quick pick up some mobs outside of that radius just use your arrows, soon as you press one your circle will stop, just run out in a loop and pick up the straglers, and come back to somewhere close to your circle path, making sure to be ahead of the pack you just pulled, then have a hot key for /circle unpause. You will start re-running that circle. If that doesn't work for you pull up the circle command by typing /circle list and make sure the settings are set for circle mpause are set to on. I suppose if you set that to off it might make it work like before, but I find that this way is much better.

/circle on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back