• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Chests in DoD/PoR missions? (1 Viewer)

EvenLessSpam

RedCents
81¢
Are there any missions, besides 68.1, where the chest is popped from the beginning?

I found it's a good way to quickly get a few loots fast, for twinks/alts, to just run in, snare pull the mob at entrance away then fade. Afterwards go smash the chest and get loot. Was hoping to find other missions where the same is possible :)

EvenLessSpam said:
Are there any missions, besides 68.1, where the chest is popped from the beginning?

I found it's a good way to quickly get a few loots fast, for twinks/alts, to just run in, snare pull the mob at entrance away then fade. Afterwards go smash the chest and get loot. Was hoping to find other missions where the same is possible :)

Do you need to finish the mission to keep the loots like the mm's, or are you lucky just to loot and keep?
I think its 70.2 that has a chest at random places, in the Nargilor (sp?) pits, through the ruins of Illsalin, sometimes quite close to the entrance IIRC.

In the 68.1 mission at least, you keep the items you loot from the mission, without completing the mission.

Bear in mind that this is not a Monster Mission, so you can only get the mission if you of an appropriate level.

Chests in DoD/PoR missions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back