• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Changing NPC Models (1 Viewer)

milfman

RedCents
135¢
This might get moved or deleted, because its not really a MQ question, but I am trying to figure out is there a way to update local files to change what the NPC model is.

An example; I would like to change the giant models in Kael to be the Luclin Iksar model, does anyone have any insight on if that is even possible?

well... you could do a plugin that changes models... i think that would be possible... not too sure if just changing files would work due to the fact that the client gets the model information (what model id would be) from the server. but just like size. race should be changeable too

Changing NPC Models

Users who are viewing this thread

Back