• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Changing EQ Secret Question (1 Viewer)

Bubbadorsey

RedCents
I know there is a way to do it without calling customer service. Has to do with typing in test12345 in the password field or soemthing similar. ANyone know how to do it without calling customer service?

Ok I have tried the password reset posted by Tone and also the method used by a person named CHaos. Neither worked for me in changing the secret question. As far as I can tell both have been nerfed. Can anyone confirm that this is the case or is it just an error on my part? If these methods have been nerfed is there another way to change the secret question? If you dont want to post it please send me a PM and lets discuss it.

Ok guys I am getting desperate....If anyone can send me a real way to reset the secret question or at least the secret question answer I am will to pay a fee and keep it strictly confidential if that what you desire.

PM me or post it here please

It doesnt change the secret question for me.....only allows me to change the password. I need a method to actually change the secret question or the secret question answer. Reason is because someone found out the answer to the secret question on this account and I just know they are going to hack me.

Changing EQ Secret Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back