• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

CC Macro (1 Viewer)

BordonDrumer

RedCents
Could anyone with more knowledge that I have of macros help me write a macro to warp to and kill Ry`Gorr Miners in Crystal Caverns and automatically loot their Small Pieces of Velium and Block of Velium. If this was automated and could sell to the vendor..starts with Mill and then bank to Kramble within the zone it would be uber afk cash. Thanks to anyone that can help me with this.

EDIT: Make the Small pieces of Velium auto banked instead of selling, could be used for a quick newb exp or AAXP quest in Thurgadin.

BordonDrumer said:
Could anyone with more knowledge that I have of macros help me write a macro to warp to and kill Ry`Gorr Miners in Crystal Caverns and automatically loot their Small Pieces of Velium and Block of Velium. If this was automated and could sell to the vendor..starts with Mill and then bank to Kramble within the zone it would be uber afk cash. Thanks to anyone that can help me with this.

EDIT: Make the Small pieces of Velium auto banked instead of selling, could be used for a quick newb exp or AAXP quest in Thurgadin.

Now I am not saying that you only want this macro to be purely dependant on /warp, but this needs to be said, and it needs to be read.

If this is possible to fully automate. I would HIGHLY suggest NOT using /warps for everything, running this in ONE 24 hour period could generate more than enough warping flags on your toon. (With a pattern) This would not appear to be your character lagging.

SoE's detection system interprets "warping" as movement from Point A to Point B to be covered in a speed greater than the maximum movement speed or Run Speed, which approx. 270% with highest focused Selos + Infusion AA, if my numbers are correct.

Therefore, when characters lag, they tend to "appear" to stop moving (lag) to SoE's system, then when the users computer catches up with SoE's servers, bam, they move to their updated location, sometimes the distance moved isnt enough for SoE's system to consider as a "warp", this type of non-Warping lag mostly occurs with really bad lag. Other times, the distance updates are more drastic and are considered to be "warps", and SoE's system makes a note on your character/account, this Warping lag mostly occurs during light lag, where you get "lag spikes" frequently.

Now to finish this up, /warp will not get you banned if use *cautiously* and with obvious common sense. I cannot stress enough how using warp more often than absolutely neccessary is a bad idea. Let's look at the pros and cons of /warp.

Pros:
~ Faster travel around EverQuest
~ Able to get under world to exploit non-aggro kills
~ Succor when in danger
~ Gate on any class
~ Fade (some versions)
~ Instant travel to safe spots and waypoints
~ Others? You get my point

Cons:
~ Can get you petitioned, reported, or even caught
~ Getting caught can mean loss of account
~ Getting killed
~ Not many, you get the point

To really finish it up, each PRO is completely outweighed by 1 of the CONs.
"Getting caught can mean loss of account"

People we hear about getting banned receive email stating their account registered 16,000+ Warp instances. Ok, so think about how many times you warp if you run a non-stop Vxed instance and need to succor to heal/med and to get new Task, back and forth on and on for 24/7.

Think about it...that's all I ask.

Yeah I see what you're saying...I wouldn't run 24/7 though, I run my own little mini macro:
Line 1: /target Ry`Gorr Miner
Line 2: /warp target
Line 3: /attack

I ONLY use this when I do not see people on my map close enough to see me. Yesterday I was doing this and I kept saying miners are camp but these two people didn't move, so I bailed. Now that you've put all of this up I'm really gonna cut down on the warpage, I don't wanna get banned over something that stupid.

CC Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back