• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

casual observation now that ive been 60 a few days with my hunter. (1 Viewer)

Greydeath01

RedCents
Long subject i know, but lets get to the meat and bones of the matter. Not sure what end game experinces you all have had with your hunters, but so far with mine i think ive just about got the whole money making scheme down pat.... yes i can easily kill 55 eilite mobs and some lvl 60 and 61 elite mobs with my pets help.... but ive scrapped my leather working and skinning skills and replaced em with mining and smithing so that i could make skeleton keys to open them locked chests that often get left alone in instances where theres no rogue or in sm where your soloing and farming and say dang anohther locked chest lets just reset the instance and try agin .. lol not anymore for me.... hehe just use a key and shwang i get the loot and it really dont cost me that much... so now i an keep on going like a enigizer bunney on crack cocain hehe.... the next phaze will be once i feel thers plenty of ore avail for sale in ah ill just stock pile a bucn and turn em into keys for later use and then drop my mining alltogetehr so i can become a engineer to blow stuff up as well or maybe a enchanter to i can stop paying outlandish prices for crusader enchants that i can get mats for but peeps want 90 gold just for skill lvl alone lol

casual observation now that ive been 60 a few days with my hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back