• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Casting Delay... (1 Viewer)

FunWithUs

RedCents
I remember a while back where spell casting had no delays. What I mean is, once you finish casting, you have about a 1.5 or 2 second wait time for your spell gems to refresh.

Is there any way to fix it so it can be like it used to be? You finish one cast, and can immediately start casting again?

Hotter said:
One word-- clickies! ;)

I don't understand...?

I know clickies have no delay like that... but I remember the afcleric macro running, watching it go from casting a Pious Remedy, straight to casting pious remedy again without any spell gem refresh time. After the change is when I started getting spammed with a message (don't remember the exact wording of the message) saying something to the extent of not being ready to cast again.

Does anyone else remember this?

If so, does anyone know what was changed? I would like to try and find a way to change it back.

Sorry, I'm just not sure if i am describing this in a way that is communicating what I need to convey.

Thanks again.

Casting Delay...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back