• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Caption help (1 Viewer)

macduw30

RedCents
I used to have a caption in my macroquest ini that showed me name <Lvl> and class below . hd crashed and for the life of me i cant seem to find the caption any more any one have one that has name lvl and class .
Rich (BB code):
[Captions]

Player2=${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, Ldr,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}\n[${NamingSpawn.Level} ${NamingSpawn.Class}]

is what i have but doesnt work

Rich (BB code):
TargetLevel=3,10,170,255,255,255,${If[${Target.ID},${Target.Name} Lvl ${Target.Level} - ${Target.Class} - ${Target.Race} - ${Target.PctHPs}% Hp,]}

Cheesymac said:
Rich (BB code):
TargetLevel=3,10,170,255,255,255,${If[${Target.ID},${Target.Name} Lvl ${Target.Level} - ${Target.Class} - ${Target.Race} - ${Target.PctHPs}% Hp,]}

Thank your for the assistance but thats info for a hud . I dont want that i wanna place it in my captions(In Mq INI file), it will then show up as a persons title.

It seems I can't get it to have more than two lines. If you'll settle for the class and level next to the name, that can be done.

Neither do I, but I couldn't get it to. The class and level would show up below the name just fine, but if the player was guilded his guild would show up on the same line as the name.

No, more then 2 lines wont work . but in the past i had name on 1st line then lvl and class on 2nd line but for the life of me what i have posted doesnt work that way. this doesnt do the job am i missing something or is the Syntax wrong >>>> \n[${NamingSpawn.Level} ${NamingSpawn.Class}] <<<<

Cade said:
Neither do I, but I couldn't get it to. The class and level would show up below the name just fine, but if the player was guilded his guild would show up on the same line as the name.
The guild info can be taken out of the caption , who needs that any way hehe but would like to see in the caption who is who so when im running near main bank and begging for buffs i dont have to target every one that looks like a cleric or enc to beg for buffs hehe .

Caption help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back