• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Cant touch this (1 Viewer)

.b00n.

RedCents
10¢
On my 70 berserker, i found the best combonation for the best grp, which led to the following revelation, a way to almost never get hit!

First off, you need a templar and an inquisitor. Templars are known for their "lotto heals" which can be cast on other players, which heal at a percentage of the times the mob is being hit. This can be cast on multiple players. Also, the inquisitor gets a spell that increases DPS to the grp for a short period of time. When in HOF, the inquisitor cast his buff, which granted the majority of the grp 95% + dps mod... this stacked with the lotto heals on all the melee classes resulted in me never getting out of the green, even on the names. Also, it helps ALOT to have a melee dps class, i prefer a troubador because of the mitigation buffs :)

Cant touch this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back