• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Cannot transfer acquired toons any longer (1 Viewer)

SikkPuppy

RedCents
OK I have acquired (from friends and purchase) lots of accts which i have always been able to successfully tranfer the toons to my home server of saryrn.. until now.
I have a toon that i purchased several months ago and let the acct info expire after i change the sercert question and stuff..I just opened it back up it has me listed as the owner and stuff.. but it still lists the original owner at the very first billing in 2001. No prob its been like that on all the other accts. So i go to transfer and it wont let me I got an email saying the original cc is different from my billing one. Is there anything that can be done about this? It truly sucks bad The only other option I would have is to put the toon on Legends for 6 months and then transfer is that correct? Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks
SikkPuppy

Pay on the account for a month.

Then submit the request giving them some song and dance that your brother, step brother whatever gave you account yadda yadda.

Tug the heart strings, be personable.

Works everytime for me. I just had toon xfers done last weeks and I wasn't the original owner.

Easy stuff.

i just transferred a toon that was givin to me by an old friend about 6 months ago. not a problem, but i have been paying for the account for the last 6 months as well

Cannot transfer acquired toons any longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back