• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Buffs/Debuffs window for target? (1 Viewer)

Soygizzle

RedCents
63¢
Hi guys,

I'm coming from the mmobugs build, but switched because I think KissAssist is just a lot more flexible. That said, there is one thing that's really annoying me that I can't seem to figure out how to change(or if I even can). On the competitor's build, when I target something, the window below the target shows all the buffs and debuffs on it(as icons). Pic below:
1592787023295.png

On Very Vanilla, it gives me the distance, race, class and aggro info, but no buffs/debuffs. Is there any way to display the buff icons in there?
1592787008180.png

Thanks!

And you were correct! I had to pull the window down further. It's a bit taller than I'd like now, but at least I know it's functioning properly. Thanks for the quick response.
the plugin doing it is mq2targetinfo - i suspect you could just unload it if you don't want the info and stuff from it (tho i do personally enjoy mq2targetinfo for the followme cometome buttons, as well as the group info
like here in my group window - that number on the right hand side is their distance from me

1592787557728.png
and goes red if they are far away. helps me keep my group together with just a quick look

1592787585830.png

these are the other buttons i was talking about - the follow me and mimic me are toggles (which is sweet af)
1592787606573.png

Question - Buffs/Debuffs window for target?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back