• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Buff macro help needed (1 Viewer)

IamBigDaddy

RedCents
80¢
I am just learning macroing and this is the first macro I have started from scratch. Right now it only buffs my Ranga but the things I want to add are:

1. To have it determine what class I am and jump to a sub for that class and cast those buffs. What I need is the "/if class...." line and the proper class names to look for. I have a toon in every class and will add all of them to the macro if someone can give me the names.

2. Which is better for selecting who to buff:
/taskremove ${Group.Member[2]} or /keypress F2

I only plan on using this in GH before zoning group to desired location with my Dru so speed is not that important. Just thought of something else, can you tell another toon running MQ to run a macro (can a macro run a macro...)

TIA

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Me.Class.Equal[CLERIC]}) {
   <buffs>
} else {
   /if (${Me.Class.Equal[SHAMAN]}) { 
      <buffs>
   } else {
      /if (${Me.Class.Equal[ENCHANTER]}) {
         <buffs>
      } else {
         etc. etc. etc.
      }
   }
}

There is also a new ${Select} function of some sort, but I don't like learning new things. :p

-CodeCaster

Just a little something to get you started from Afkdruid by unknownerrors.

Rich (BB code):
/declare i int local 1

/for i 1 to ${Group}  

/if (${Group.Member[${i}].Class.Name.Equal[Cleric]} || ${Group.Member[${i}].Class.Name.Equal[Druid]} || ${Group.Member[${i}].Class.Name.Equal[Wizard]} || ${Group.Member[${i}].Class.Name.Equal[Magician]} || ${Group.Member[${i}].Class.Name.Equal[Necromancer]} || ${Group.Member[${i}].Class.Name.Equal[Enchanter]}) /if (${Group.Member[${i}].PctHPs}<=${CasterBuffs}) {
      /target pc ${Group.Member[${i}]}
      /call cast ${BuffFromAr}
      /call cast ${Buff2FromAr}
      /call cast ${Buff3FromAr}

/if (${Group.Member[${i}].Class.Name.Equal[Warrior]} || ${Group.Member[${i}].Class.Name.Equal[Monk]} || ${Group.Member[${i}].Class.Name.Equal[Rouge]} || ${Group.Member[${i}].Class.Name.Equal[Ranger]} || ${Group.Member[${i}].Class.Name.Equal[Beast]} || ${Group.Member[${i}].Class.Name.Equal[Shadow Knight]} || ${Group.Member[${i}].Class.Name.Equal[Paladin]}) /if (${Group.Member[${i}].PctHPs}<=${MeleeBuFFS}
  	  /cass cast ${Buff1}

ect

And for your second question yes there is a plugin to do it MQ2mastermind or there is advbot and a few others that are ran through tells.

Pugs said:
And for your second question yes there is a plugin to do it MQ2mastermind or there is advbot and a few others that are ran through tells.

MQ2EQBCS is much safer for controlling bots than mastermind (doing it thru teslls). It keeps the suspicious looking chat commands out of your logs. It works much like an IRC server.

Check it out on the MQ2 site in the VIP Plugins section. There are 2 other counterpart plugins that are pretty handy as well.

I am having a problem with finding out if a target group member needs a buff. It works for the casting toon but not group members.

Rich (BB code):
Sub Paladin
   /declare i int local
   /keypress F1 
   /echo Trying to buff with a Paladin 
   /if ((${Me.Buff[Brell's Stalwart Shield].Duration}<50)&& (${Me.PctMana}>30) )   /call Cast "Brell's Stalwart Shield" gem1 4s 
   /if ((${Me.Buff[Jeron's Mark].Duration}<50)&& (${Me.PctMana}>30) )   /call Cast "Jeron's Mark" gem2 3s 
   /if ((${Me.Buff[Bulwark of Piety].Duration}<50)&& (${Me.PctMana}>30) )   /call Cast "Bulwark of Piety" gem3 7s 

/for i 1 to ${Group}  

/call cast "Bulwark of Piety" gem3 7s
      /if (${Me.PctMana}<20) {
         /sit 
         /delay 5m 
         /stand 
         /delay 2 
         /stand 
         }
      /next i

/if (${Me.PctMana}<30) {
      /sit 
      /delay 5m 
      /stand 
      /delay 2 
      /stand 
      /call Paladin 
      /return 
      }
   /echo Ending Paladin buffs macro
   /endmacro

I would like to add something like the line:
(${Me.Buff[Brell's Stalwart Shield].Duration}<50)

One of the many things I have tried so far:
(${Target.Buff[Brell's Stalwart Shield].Duration}<50)

TIA

Buff macro help needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back