• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

BUff bot (1 Viewer)

leemanz28

RedCents
i am betting this out there and i am just not looking in the right places... is there a buff bot out there ...you know one that will buff ppl in POK for money ...got a chanter would like to set her uyp as a buff bitch in POK

I would highly suggest not doing this. There are buff bot scripts for guild halls and such where your guildmates know that you run MQ2 but if you run a script like this in PoK, you're lucky to get 48 hours runtime before getting banned. It's way way easy to tell buff scripts and PoK will absolutely get you banned.

GM's don't ban people, other players petition dumb MQ2 users and get them banned.

Yup, buddy of mine got his shammie banned that way too. Told everyone in guild that he would buff anyone that wanted it 24/7 as long as they said key phrases. Well 2 days later someone in guild petitioned him (azzhat) and banned. You would think that peeps would be ok with it if they get something for free. Oh well some people just don’t know a good thing i guess.

My suggestion to you is find the few people that you know you can trust (Me, myself, and I lol jk) that need buffs and set it up for them. Tell them to wait a few seconds (like they calling you) and then PST you with the buff they want. Or have a passworded channel to be more cautious. Un-afk the bot and have him /say random things like "here ya go bro. But got to go. BBL" or " Will be on later tonight but give me a call if need buffs" Make like 5-6 sayings. Be creative. Then have him sit and afk again.

This is what my buddy does now, and no probs for the past month. He is in a new guild now and doesn’t relate himself to the old character. Will this get you banned? /shrug, but at least its an alternative if you really want some peeps to have buffs.

As far as POK bot i have 3 things to say on that
no
no
and....
NO
lol

BUff bot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back