• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Brell's Arena / Boomerang MM (1 Viewer)

sorenbro

RedCents
61¢
anyone way to /mac this? maybe target the red or yellow mob and warp and use boomerang? hheh gold token every time ? :)

I wrote a macro with no active hacks that will run 1 to 3 groups through the missions. It doesn't guarantee places but it usually gets first and second. I used it when silver tokens were actually worth something. It would run 1 group camp them then log in the next etc. I had 3 separate groups on the same accounts. It will run one group over and over though until you stop it. I used to run it like 12 hours at a time.

It and shambot are actually my most complex and extensive macros.

I used the Bopomerang.mac that is on the site and got first and second almost one hundred percent. I definately got second and third one hundred percent. Got my mains geared up fast with it.... then they came out with HoT...

Hoecus

That one is not mine. lol I never posted mine because it would have ruined server economies with silver and gold tokens pre HoT. Try that one though it should do the trick.

Brell's Arena / Boomerang MM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back