• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Boxing a heroic Bard and heroic SK as my main ... thinking of a wizard for a third (1 Viewer)

Jax

RedCents
418¢
Would KISS allow me to play the SK, but have the bard and wizard on autopilot when I brought the mobs back?

And if I was say working from home I could even fully automate the SK also yes?

Also, do you need L2 access to download the software?

Thanks ... looks like an awesome automation tool for what gets the be a boring game when grinding it out.

Yes you can do this. I was playing my necro and had 5 other toons completely autonomous with zero input from me.

And yes you can also make all toons fullow autonomous, designting a puller (bard) and a tank (Sk), bard will pull mobs from within the range you configure and so on, might take a little time setting it up how you like it for the spot you like it. I leveled a bunch of toons to 105 completely AFK. You need level 2 for this. its a small price to pay for what KISS can do for you.

Edit: Wizards are great, i had 2 on my group of 6, they REALLY lay it down. While a bard will boost any damage, enchanters really make a wizard shine. Bard + Ench for a wiz is a winner. Can i suggest you snag a melee or something to go with the bard? Although wizard is super easy for boxing as they do not need to path to the npc, great in tight spaces. Wiz ports are great too =p. Ok do a wizard, you will win EQ.

yes,
IS boxer (from what I've seen) lets you rearrange the screen so you can hit hotkeys on different toons easier.

MQ2 (and Kiss) are far more automated:
tanks will hit taunt anytime it's available
melee will use their attacks (kick, backstab, tail rake, decapitate, etc.) automatically
casters will cast specific spells in the order you set them up to, summon new pets if they die,
priests will cast specific heals for the members of your group at the point you setup.
and so on and so on.

When Redbot (our main forum administrator) gets on, you should be getting a free 1-month of level 2 to try it out.

Get KISS running on all of your box team and get familiar with what's going on and etc. and in a month or two you might want to dive into more specific MQ2 macros.

Question - Boxing a heroic Bard and heroic SK as my main ... thinking of a wizard for a third

Users who are viewing this thread

Back