• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bored... (1 Viewer)

1997S10ss

RedCents
20¢
Well ding 38 1/2 on my cleric... I have spent a crap load of time in The Forgotten Halls... But now its getting to rough t solo fo my lil cleric. Anyway i have tossed together a decent lil caster puller... still needs alittle tweakin. If any one wants it just yell. I don't wanna post it till i'm finished. Works pretty well in FH. And Dark has a Melee type if ya need it. If you catch Zippa on yell at me... it i don't respond send me a tell sayin Invite if i'm macroin it will invite you in group.
Later,
J

Might wanna change that to something different in the future, the 'invite' part I mean. GM's are smart and will catch that stuff if they ever watch you.

I'll be on more this week, btw. I'm gonna try to get on some today, but I have some things I have to finish up before I can get on.

Bored...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back