• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Blue Diamonds.. Best place/way to farm? (1 Viewer)

EvenLessSpam

RedCents
81¢
I'm looking for Blule Diamonds, a lot of them, for tradeskilling. I can't seem to track down a good spot/way to farm these. Was hoping someone here had some pointers.

Feel free to PM me the answer if you prefer to not have it publicly known ;)

I was pling in Crypt of decay and get alot of those along with alot of other good tradeskill components. I got a beast team of hydras though so I just pull most everything in the first part of the zone and let it eat dmg shields while 3 anguish level rogs decimate them.

Depending on the lvl / class of the farmer, Nadox and Dulak are good for pulling a mass and slaughter fast. Same can be said for Old Seb, but it is an XP hot zone and may have folks there now.

Plane of fire is the best spot for any diamond. They drop like candy, like every darn kill i see a diamond drop. I dont think i was at table but inside of the one building/castle..What ever you perfer..Ill mark it on a map and post it.

Blue Diamonds.. Best place/way to farm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back