• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Best XP for Solo And PL (1 Viewer)

[email protected]

banned
BANNED
RedCents
I need to know where the best XP is from 30-40 40-50 and 60+ i have a 70 mage and i am using 420ds on my self to get the mobs low level and have my other toon hit it oto get the XP but no matter where i go the xp is shit any one know where a good zone to hunt at alone and a good place to PL at..

So pretty much wheres the best place to xp from 30-40 40-50 and then a good place to pl where my toons wil get more then 1 blue xp per kill

The new hot zones are:

20 Kurn's Tower
25 Unrest
30 Tower of Frozen Shadow
35 Lower Guk
40 The Hole
45 Chardok
50 Sebilis
55 Grieg's End
60 Cazic Thule
65 Splitpaw

I need to know where the best XP is from 30-40 40-50 and 60+ i have a 70 mage and i am using 420ds on my self to get the mobs low level and have my other toon hit it oto get the XP

Using that method you want zones with undead since they will not run and will beat themselves to death on the DS. City of Mist was good to 50 using the shroud method.

Gunthak Pirates/Swabbies TD are good from 40-50. They do run but if you just keep pulling a second one before the first one dies they won't run.

At 60+ you probably aren't being PL's anymore so you can group with your 70 Wiz.

Best XP for Solo And PL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back