• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

best lvl 55+ lvl zones? (1 Viewer)

shadowman33

RedCents
70¢
ok, only been playing eq for about 6 months. I have a lvl 55 druid and lvl 54 serker. I have put good use to alot of mq2 macro's except for alot of the bot macro's and afk lvl'ing macros out of fear of being caught on the /warp command lol. My question is what everyone's opinions are on best lvl'ing zones at 55+ that can be solo'd or when i 2 box my serker and druid (without) using warp commands or afk. It's getting increasingly more difficult to solo in alot of places. Just basically looking for all your opinions based on experience.

Plane of Storms.

Head to the back where the frogs are and you can snare kite all day. Use /stick 10 on the zerker and just play the druid kiting them around with snare and flame lick.

Ok, read up on PoS and I have no business being there LOL. At lvl 55 I dont believe I can solo kite a 60+ lvl zone. Anyone else have any zones they like for lvl 55 that can be solo kited? I'm just curious as to I know alot of you are long time players and know alot more about the zones than I do yet. Thanks for any input.

PoN WW (nightstalkers) is your best bet i level 55-62 there then went to PoS and killed frogs the from 65-70 group alot and did Vxed and few other places for solo exp.

will try that tomorrow and let ya know how many times I died LOL. I've been to PoN alot in groups but I think I will try to solo if no one is around and pull beside graveyard. Thnx for info.

What you do is snare the Ranvenger one the front left Glomore (sp) of tuanre him then charm him then go pull one of his buddys and kill them both down then break charm and rot root them down for full exp on both. or you cna just keep a charmed pet and haste him and he will be able to kill two then he will be low health. Also don't forget to use harmony when you pull.

I have a question...maybe a solution....

Has anyone tried warping to four distinct waypoints that is fairly small in distance so that the agro'd mob more or less stayed inthe same spot as it tried to get you? Let's say you have a room in Forgotten Halls and you start in the middle of the room. The loc of the center of the room (for the sake of argument) is 0, 0, 0. Then, make a macro like this:

/warp loc 10 10 0
/warp loc -10 10 0
/warp loc 10 -10 0
/warp loc -10 -10 0
/twist (song to damage the mob)

...then loop it.

Wouldn't the rapid and instantaneous warping to waypoints that are close together keep the mob fairly stationary?

Racecar said:
Plane of Storms.

Head to the back where the frogs are and you can snare kite all day. Use /stick 10 on the zerker and just play the druid kiting them around with snare and flame lick.

I heard the agro and flame lick thing was nerfed a while back. Flame lick will no longer hold agro like it used to.

Someone can try it and debunk me if you want (please do it... hah i used to love using that to kite), but someone mentioned that to me a while back.

best lvl 55+ lvl zones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back