• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Been long time since i used mq2 (1 Viewer)

thatguy123

RedCents
I'm looking for a compile that has mq2gank plugin, not sure if thats what its called but that kind of rekindled a little memory. Anyways not sure if thats the name of the plugin but what the plugin does im looking for is, it enables you to loot ground spawns from anywhere in the zone.
Also 2nd question I been reading up on alot of stuff i missed and it seems theres alot of banning lately and mq2warp and other misc things i used to use is pretty much red flaggers for accounts. I'm also wandering if anyone has had problems with mq2gank (if thats what its called) of accounts being banned / suspended and how traceable is this plugin?

Thanks

mq2gank basically warps your character and then warps it back. Not going to be available at this time but we are working on the warp style stuff still.

Know people get tired of hearing that but that's what is going on.

Been long time since i used mq2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back