• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

been about a year (1 Viewer)

bobzdaman4

RedCents
hello, i have been away for about a year, but im looking into getting my sub reinstated.
i cannot view the compile, but im trying to see which plugins are being offrered at this moment and whats going on with all this hacker banning crap, what notaddicted is doing to counteract it, etc. if somone could please lemme know anyhtign it would help me in my decesion very much.. thnak you very much.

thank you harleyrider,
i was hoping for a list of plugins that notaddicted has available, also before i only had 2 accounts. now i have 8. before i had to reenter any plugins i wanted each time i logged in like this
/plugin mq2melee
and so on "each time i logged in"

was i doing it wrong, or has that been changed to save what u use on each toon so you dont need to retype each plugin> ( like i said i may have been doing it wrong , was my first time using any compile)

any ifo would help thank you

I also have not used this in a long time and had all of the same questions if anyone could PM me? That would be great, thanks. I dont think the banning stuff will be a big deal for me all i really want it for is maps and to be able to box a mage or ranger or bard and stay on my main window an have mq run the second and maybe third accounts. thats doable right?

I also have not used this in a long time and had all of the same questions if anyone could PM me? That would be great, thanks. I dont think the banning stuff will be a big deal for me all i really want it for is maps and to be able to box a mage or ranger or bard and stay on my main window an have mq run the second and maybe third accounts. thats doable right?

All doable with current compile. PM'd you the plugin list and welcome back.

Mq2 is based off the memory offsets of the eqgame.exe. It does not work on the test server. You can play EQ free now with some restrictions so no need for the test server really.

been about a year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back