• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Beastlord macro (1 Viewer)

RedCents
33¢
Hiya, am after a macro for my bst, cant find one (did use search) was wondering if there was one out there that assists casts slow send pet in, autoattacks/sticks etc etc

trying to lesson my workload when 4boxing (atm doing everything but healing /hugs cleric macro)

atm i 4box a cleric, rog, bard,and bst, am hoping to get stuff automated best i can so i just play my bard (to tank also)

I have noticed that there is little for the beastlord as far as automated macros. I tried to go off an old macro but my bst kept "spinning" around the mob cause of the pet push. Im a 70 bsty. I wish one of these uber code writers would fix that one up or write another one but most have bards. Ill post the old macro and maybe you could get it to work but its beyond my current abilitys.

Beastlord macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back