• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

bear skin question i asked in wrong area lol (1 Viewer)

checkingthisout

RedCents
i got a responce to the question but he misunderstood my asking so here goes again i am told there is a vendor that is buying HQ bearskins for 1 k each it is only hq ones and bear only too so that being said has anybody heard of this and if so what when where how etc etc please share and if not then i dont know =( but please post if you know anything on this nobody is saying anything i know a handful of people doing alot with HQ ones but wont say what when where nothing so lets find out ... thnx again :D

well i believe if anyone knew about this and had wanted to share the info it would already be posted..I havent heard a thing about this but would like to know if its true :p

I think i'll do a vendor run tonight with some HQ bearskins and take the 10 hours to check every npc in pok... see what happens, or if someone else has done this..let us know!! :)

bear skin question i asked in wrong area lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back