• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Bard Singing (1 Viewer)

spony311

RedCents
Was just wondering what everyone is using for Singing Instument ?? I cant find one and all my DD songs are singing what should I use to do more than 15dam its slow killing kiting. im a lvl 27bard btw with pretty good gear.

First off, for your own sake I would really recommend >>Clicking here<< it is very insightful. (link was originally posted by presto102.)

Now most sing mods have something called a “required” level meaning, you cannot wear said item until you reach the “required” level. That being said, theres not much at level 21 you can get to increase your nukes, remember bards are not wizards. The best place to look up gear is: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/ only thing I was able to find was a slot7 aug “Refined Ore of Harmonies” 960 East Commonlands points.

Songblade of the Eternal (PoTime), Luvwen's Gauntlets of Melody(Qvic M'sha), Farseeker's Plate Gloves of Harmony (OoW Tier 2 Anguish) all good Singing mod items

Thunderous Drum of Karana is a percussion instruement is it even gunna help me with my DD or just make me run faster because if thats the case why wouldnt i just use my 2swords i already have Blood stone of dance w/e in range with 18percussion. So Ive looked all over in the baz and there is one thing that is singing and it has like 18singing is that going to make a difference to sspend 10k on it? my tune is only 39 atm im not time not flagged for anything.

If you are a bard you won't be doing most of your damage with your dd's most of your damage will come from your dot songs and those use percussion.

Yes, your dot's are where you'll be doing most song damage and percussion is what they are based on.

Check out EQ Diva for lots of information on playing a bard. Some of it is no longer valid of course, like aoe dot'n massive groups of xp mobs, but you can read up on other tactics, all your songs, and good equipment.

Oh, the bard epics will mod singing, as does the song Amplification (lvl 30) and the disc, Puretone.

Bard Singing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back