• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Bard Macro (1 Viewer)

Zeroburn

RedCents
I have an older bard macro. Uses the plugin mq2exactspeed, which i no longer see exists. Would anyone be able to take a look at it and change it up for me to get it to work once again?

Are you sure it dont work ?

mq2exactspeed is incluted in the new 8.2?

I can ofc change the code but let me know what errors you get then

-decker

I have been useing a macro VERY VERY much the same. For a quick fix just do a word search of.
/speed
Delete every line with /speed in it or just put
| /speed #

That way you can use run speed down the road if you like to, Then you won't have to guess were to put in the commands.

Oh and no MQ2Exactspeed or MQ2Rwarp or MQ2Piggyzone here. That I guess is still considered active hacking to the point of banning?

I changed all the /speed to | /speed #

It seemed to start workin fine but after a few kills and i got stunned something messed up and everytime a speel was cast it was sayin spell recovery not rdy, and ended up dyin. What happened?

my guess is it was trying to reuse your healing potion....at least i get spammed with this when ive taken more damage then the pot will heal...

Yeah, What Golem said sounds right that happens to me in Vxed. But if your getting killed in there I don't know how to stop that.. I have 2 bards one is drakin.. He cant FH for the life of him I have to put in a shaman that heals him below 50% so he doesnt die.. Some times the shaman has to heal so much he gets aggro for a few ticks. My other bard is wood elf and she runs like a champ since lvl 20 in there. I don't understand it.

I was thinkin that me also gettin hit so much has to do with the run speed. being there is no mq2exactspeed. Should i change my twist to use selo's also or would that be to fast running?

Yes, you'll want to add in selos to see if that works for you. Btw, different races run at different speeds, thats why your elf is fine and the drakin gets hit.

Bard Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back