• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bard macro?

Spanky90

RedCents
Hey guys im looking for a group bard macro anyone help me out, Need him to mez on inc and slow mobs. Maybe manna regen song and haste song. not sure what else anyone have a good one they are using they wouldnt mind sharing. Dont need a puller one just a stationary. Im not lookig for a afk one, just one so i can box him. I have tried to figure out one that was in the vip section ov mq2, But i cant figure it out.

Last edited:
wouldn't he just continue to try to play the songs you want if you set up a twist?
He would prolly need some sort of assist set up, but other than that, a simple twist with what you want would work.

IM not very good at figuring out this bard macro thing, I have figured out all the other classes np. I have been trying to figure out Autobot.mac but am having zero luck. If anyone can help me out or has a good working bard group macro to slow, haste, mez, and mana regen group. Please PM with one or if you can help me out.

Really would appreciate it

Thanks
Spanky90

For that, your best bet it to look into Autoenc.mac or something similar from MQ2VIP. You'd have to gank some code from that macro and add it into yours.

Bard macro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back