• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bard macro in FH XP question (1 Viewer)

letmein

RedCents
So, I have a 53 bard.

Quick question.

At lvl 53, at 100% AA I got 1% per kill to an even conned rat. Did SOE nerf the xp in this zone or something? Cause....the way everyone made FH sound, it was a goldmine.

So....where is the XP? Is it just because I'm 53 and I need to lvl more?

Just want to make sure the XP is up there while I lvl.

Thanks!

At 52 my bard only got 0.90% aa per kill. What makes FH so good is that nothing agros and you only have to kill them one at a time. Plus it works for all lvls so you can go from 12-70 w/o having the fear of doing it in an non-instanced zone and getting caught.

wait till you are level 65 then grind at HoH or Vxed, 5.5% AA a kill at HoHa currently with IM3 and CA3 and JM1 i am hitting mobs for 148 a tick and criticals are ok with the first set of affliction otherwise you would need to be 67. At Vxed you can do 50/50 and get .9% regular XP a kill to counter any deaths, and still maintain 5.5% AA a kill (4:30 minute kills currerntly), or 100% AA is some where around 11% a kill, i roughly make 1 AA an hour give or take 10 minutes. I personaly did not like FH.

When I did HoH with a friend of mine we saw 2 other bards in there kiting (mq2ers). Apparently someone didn't like all the bards kiting day and night so we got reported :eek: :eek: . If you want to risk getting caught HoH is the best place to be when you get high enough for it. Then to vxed when you can handle it.

rYn519 said:
wait till you are level 65 then grind at HoH or Vxed, 5.5% AA a kill at HoHa currently with IM3 and CA3 and JM1 i am hitting mobs for 148 a tick and criticals are ok with the first set of affliction otherwise you would need to be 67. At Vxed you can do 50/50 and get .9% regular XP a kill to counter any deaths, and still maintain 5.5% AA a kill (4:30 minute kills currerntly), or 100% AA is some where around 11% a kill, i roughly make 1 AA an hour give or take 10 minutes. I personaly did not like FH.

if you are over 5k hp and have at least your basic defensive aa's got to VXED. in 24 i pull approximently 30 aa's...now understand you will die...again you will die... since i dont care to keep a cleric up all the time then i just run my bard approx. 5 days then lvl him into 66 a little then aa xp again. once you break 6k unbuffed and 400 plus aa's you will rarely die

hope this helps

AT lvl 70 in Vxed I kill each mob in under 4 minutes for 66 mobs i get 8% AA for 65 I get 6% for 64 I get 4%. not too shabby for afk =)
whats really bugging me is I have a 3.0 drum and I got jsut about ALL my chant AAs but Im stuck on 205 base 410 crit, wtf? i have goten Echo of Taelosia 1 and 2 still no increase. Will it go up any more?

Not unless you get a better drum.

Read the aa description...
"...allows for further improvements.."

All this does is let you get the full value of high-mod instruments. If you're below the cap as it is, those aas will do nothing for you.

RipSki said:
AT lvl 70 in Vxed I kill each mob in under 4 minutes for 66 mobs i get 8% AA for 65 I get 6% for 64 I get 4%. not too shabby for afk =)
whats really bugging me is I have a 3.0 drum and I got jsut about ALL my chant AAs but Im stuck on 205 base 410 crit, wtf? i have goten Echo of Taelosia 1 and 2 still no increase. Will it go up any more?

i had same situation get the drum from DoN it helped a little. then if you raid look into taciv and tx raids theres a drum in there that mods at 3.6 i believe i have to look it's on my 70 bard :cool:

Bard macro in FH XP question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back