• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bard Combat Ability (1 Viewer)

spony311

RedCents
ok ive gotten pretty far with the 2x xp but im in HoH atm with one of siddins macros for hoh but how would I add a disc like the rog macro for
puretone discipline, i want to add that to the macro so it hits then when its available.

ooh also i was wondering about Logs how do I log stuff for say when my playerdection goes off it will log it somewhere? dont get the logs thing

ooh also i was wondering about Logs how do I log stuff for say when my playerdection goes off it will log it somewhere? dont get the logs thing
Type /log on in your game chat window, it will log anyhting that comes into your chatwindows (IT will NOT logMacrquest stuff unless you have an actual /say or /g command to send it to your chat window) Once you want to look at your logs it should be in you C:\program files\sony\Everquest\logs directory and be titled Servername_charectername.txt (or was it .log?) just open it up and you can scroll through every say tell group ooc emote or whatever happened during your time if you have it filtered to show.

Bard Combat Ability

Users who are viewing this thread

Back