• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

bard afk circle kiting (1 Viewer)

shawnb88

RedCents
just getting back into mq... wondering if there are still places to afk circle kite or if that went the way of the dinosaurs as well.. any helps appreciated

Defiantly not HoH. It's a hot zone and I rarely see less than 10 in the zone any time so any AFK macro would be dangerous. Plus it seems there's a GM snooping that zone often and doing surprise warps on the toon (ie moving the toon to the middle of the room). If the toon continues to display sign of AFK macro, ban time.

depends on your level. I've done it in Rcod quite a bit. I hear vexed is possible but i've never been able to do it without getting my ass handed to me. Fhalls if your lower level but this place scares me because it seems i always hear about someone getting caught and it seems mostly in fhalls.

bard afk circle kiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back