• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

bank at npc (1 Viewer)

mike23

RedCents
I've posted about this before in the offsets threads but was just wondering if anyone has updated the offset and if it is still broken if anyone would be interested in trying to figure out what has changed and if it can be worked around. If anyone is willing to give it a shot it would be greatly appreciated, I just don't know how to do it myself.

-Mike

I believe the only way you will get this working again involves packet sniffing. You will need to figure out the Opcodes, then the correct packet to send. I am guessing off the top of my head that EQ now sends a pack containing what is in your bank and also probably another that tells it what you are carrying. That is why every time using the offsets you either crash or when you zone the items repop on your curser.

bank at npc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back